Scanwel Ltd. - www.scanwel.co.uk
- Llandderfel, LL23 7HW Bala, United Kingdom
Ian Owen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +44 (0)1678 530 281
Scanwel was established in 1974, to provide a rapid response service to the rapidly expanding market in high vacuum fittings and fabrications.
Scanwel manufacture over 5000 products. We carry an extensive stock (probably the widest range in the UK) of our own manufactured hardware, including:
Ion Pumps and Controllers,
Foreline Traps and Cold Traps,
Standard Vacuum Components,
Heating Tapes,Jackets and Tents
Chambers, Fabrication and Baseplates,
Conflat, Klein and ISO Flanges and Fitting,
Angle Valves, Leak Valves and Gate Valves,
Motion, Electrical, Liquid and Optical Feedthroughs.
products: fittings, components, custom fabrications / chambers
Scanwel distributes leading edge technology products from world leading companies:
- Ametek - Dycor Quadrupoles & RGA Systems
- GammaVacuum - Getter Pumps (Ion & TSP)
- Hemi Heating - Bakeout Fans, Heating Tapes, Jackets & Tents
- High Vacuum Apparatus - Gate Valves
- Huntington - Vacuum Valves, Motion Feedthroughs & Manipulators
- Kimball Physics - Electron & Ion Optics
- Nanonis - SPM Control Systems for Any Microscope
- NT-MDT - Ambient, Vacuum, Liquid & Bio SPM www.ntmdt.com
- Physical Electronics - Surface Analysis (XPS, AES, ToF & DSIMS)
- RHK - UHV STM & AFM Components, Systems & Controlware
- Solid Sealing Technology - Electrical Feedthroughs & Glass-Metal Seals
- SPECS - Surface Science Components, Systems, Arhus & JT-STMs
- SPS-Createc - LT-STM Systems & Components
- VTS-Createc - MBE Systems & Components
Quicksilver Engineering Ltd. - www.quicksilverengineering.com
- Bryn Bach, Llandrillo, Denbighshire, Wales, United Kingdom LL21 0TE
Hugh Stiles, email: email@example.com, Tel. +44-77-3924-2814
Quicksilver Engineering Ltd. are Applied Vacuum's European distributors.
products: vacuum ejectors
Quicksilver Engineering Ltd. offers not only general chemical and process engineering expertise and consultancy services
plus specialist vacuum engineering know-how, but also project management, troubleshooting, commissioning and conceptual design,
with further specialisation in biomass pyrolysis/gasification and in the application of the Machinery Directive to process plant.
In addition, Quicksilver Engineering Ltd. is the European sales representative for the South African ejector manufacturer Applied Vacuum CC.
Quicksilver Engineering Ltd. can arrange for AV's ejectors to be incorporated into fully-instrumented skids (if appropriate,
using the client's backing pump of choice) by an experienced, independent engineering firm in continental Europe.
Additional engineering services, including complete turnkey packages, can also be provided.